Stuff Under the Header

8/05/2015

We're Looking Good Here

I'm at the tail end of my final playthrough of the game. We (well the testers mostly) are nitpicking the balls out of the game and finding all those little nagging things. Not everything will be addressed of course. I'd like the game to be released this month and not in 5 years from now. I'd be (somewhat) happy with releasing the game right now. It's in so much better shape than it was even 2 weeks ago. However, there are still a few things that need to be addressed and I'm also awaiting on not one, but two trailers for the game that people are being super cool about making for it. Those will be announced when both have been shown to me. I'll also be making a thread on the talkhaus about the game when that time comes. I say there specifically since that's where the majority of the players come from.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

first comment (almost missed this opportunity)

Anonymous said...

last night i had a nightmare that i could no longer post first on this blog you know

ZephyrBurst said...

With the first post being Anonymous like yours, who knows?! The world may never know... except for ip logs, which I don't have access to.

Anonymous said...

"...ip logs, which I don't have access to."

The Secret Is Out

Anonymous said...

at most 10 more days...