Patch Notes (Version 220.127.116.11)
- Shooter segment changes
- All weapons have been improved in some manner. Chao also now displays the DPS of each weapon in the scan info.
- Ship focus speed changed to 1/2 speed instead of 1/3 speed.
- A weapon is no longer lost on the first hit and instead on the third hit. Reacquiring the same weapon will refill the weapon's HP. The HUD has been edited to reflect this change.
- The Strike Chain has a bit more leniency on latching. (Meaning it'll grab from further away.)
- This was in the previous version and was the change I was monitoring. Everything checks out so it'll stay.
- A few minor level edits for flow purposes. All were pre-Gate 4 edits.
- Fixed some missing collision on a bullet bill launcher in Gate A.
- Fixed some missing damage zones on some spikey vines in Magical Hills. (The map with the Lakitu.)
- A major bug was found that isn't fixed for this version. That being no new birds were added for this patch. This is unpatchable as this patch is one time only and will forever never include an added bird. They will be missed.
This patch focuses mainly on the pew pew segment listed above. More changes may come to it, so it's a start.