This one came a bit quicker than I said it would since I had time last night to address the issues brought up recently that I wanted fixed up.
- The function for jumping out of morph ball is no longer on-hold, that was an assident, meant to have that for on-press.
- The boss gallery should no longer lag when you get to later parts of the game.
- Jerry should no longer get blown away after jumping off a grapple point, even after wind effects have stopped.
- An input bug that has been present since DT1 is now fixed. Most people may have not known it was even there. (This is the one I wanted to put in the previous update, but didn't get the time to test it before I had to be out of town.)
- You may have seen that I added 3 pointless Recognitions (achievements) in the last update. There are now 3 even more pointless ones on that page to fill it up. None of these new ones are able to be missed, though maybe like 0.00000001% of you will figure out the "Overcoming Yourself" one, for those that are achievement hunters, even in a game like this.
- Most importantly, there are more birds in the game. In every new update in the game, there will be more birds.
I have a question for you guys. After the game tags your file as 'beaten'. You know what it does (on the title screen) when you do. Would you guys like clues given for the achievements that haven't been obtained, if you cursor over them.
Now it's time to start prototyping other things.