DT 1 Patch Notes
Edit: (8/27/17) New patch!
- Removed most of the healing stations since save points have their function now.
- Shrouds should no longer spawn during first visits to locations other than the Detritus.
- Shrouds will show up less often in the Detritus.
- Shrouds should show up slightly less on repeat visits to locations.
- Rock Drill has been buffed by quite a bit.
- Old version: Base Power 10, utilized 40% of Spirit Power.
- New version: Base Power 50, utilizes 70% of Spirit Power.
- Blast Off cooldown resets when landing.
- The jump attack has had considerable changes.
- It can be controlled just a bit while in the air.
- It will now deal much more damage as it now checks horizontal distance traveled for its damage calculations. Before it was only vertical distance. This will cause dashing jump attacks to be much more usable.
- An infrequent bug where the player could get stuck in the jump attack has been fixed.
- The time/distance that it takes to reach i-frames with the jump attack has stayed mostly the same, though a dashing jump attack will achieve this faster.
- Necrobane no longer summons invisible lasers and his sky laser attack will no longer 'jump around' when reaching HP thresholds.
- The Shroud Lord has had a few QoL changes. When starting his final desperation attack, all of his laser attacks will be removed. His hands will also despawn if they are active. (They still respawn at the end of the attack.) This removes having to manage HP thresholds for his final desperation attack. The hands will still remain for other desperation attacks though.
The DT3 Patch
There is still a patch for DT3 coming up that many of you are aware of. The biggest attraction is the opening of the Bubble Tower B Side. It has been changed from only tester levels to also contain a few experiments as well. Not all the tester levels will be in this patch, but a substantial one will be in.
The bug on Nightmare Gate G boss where the camera gets stuck after the fight will also fixed. Until the patch goes live, simply force game over after the fight and the game will resume as normal. (If you'd like to proceed without a +1 to death count, save and then reload from save and the game will still resume like normal.)