Patch Notes (220.127.116.11)
- When losing, you will respawn with 75% of your max HP (rounded to the nearest full heart) instead of 50%. Only if you entered the map with less than 75%.
- Rocketeers no longer have full explosive resist. They now take 1x damage. (Both variants of them) For those who have fought against Rocketeers, rejoice, for they are hard to hit with explosives, but at least you're rewarded for it. :P
- After looking at LPs and gathering feedback, plus other things; some enemies in Gate 2, 3, 4, and 5 have had some HP adjustments. There's quite a few so I won't list them. These adjustments range from (-30 to +30) most that I touched went down a notch.
- You may note that as of this version, the skill and equipment relating to the X-Buster have changed values. These provide the same bonuses as before, but the base charge time (with no skill/equipment benefits) has been reduced from 45 to 40 frames.
- After completing Gate 1, the teleport menu will have a notice when highlighting it in the pause menu that should help players better understand when it's available.
- A few minor level edits for Gate C, Mountain Temple, and some Gate 4 areas.
- Fixed an Assist Mode item grabbing exploit. (Thanks to this guy for being a cheater and finding this.)
- Fixed a bug where the player could unlock the MMX ability set before finishing Gate 4.
- And of course, you know what else was added somewhere in the world. I'll give you a hint, it has wings.