Patch Notes (Version 184.108.40.206)
- Gate 6 changes.
- Blocking will now remove all invulnerability time. Meaning from damage or dashing, this means you can block and parry after taking damage or from within a dash. This also means that you can take damage again almost immediately after taking damage if you use guard improperly.
- Blocking will now force the player to block for the parry window frames. Holding has the same effect as before. This is for those of you that like to tap the button for parries.
The above 2 changes should make blocking feel more fluid. It does allow the player more room for error, but also allows for more DT tricks and shenanigans.
- There is now a sound effect (beep beep beep boop) leading up to the color pulse damage frame.
If you don't want these sounds, simply don't add them to the sound folder or rename the two sound files named (DT_ColorPulseA and DT_ColorPulseB) to something else. (Just add _ to the end of the filename)
- There is now a slight glow effect on the player when in areas with color zones. This glow color matches what the next color is that the player needs to be in.
- Fixes for potato machines.
- Metroids work fully again. (Yay!)
- Oh yeah and... more birds!
You can get the 2 new sound files under the game download links on the right.
thank you for listening to our comments
did you add the thing you said you would in NZZ's stream a few weeks back?
I'm a tad surprised that none of the ghost koopa paratroopas in LowPass actually harm you. Having one of them actually deal damage seems like the kind of thing you would do. xD
The impotent saws were funny, though.
Huh... What patch added random damage to OHK mode? (I didn't get to play on 2.1) Nice touch though. Much more fun seeing "90000" rather than boring 150 every time.
We were watching Brian play that mode and it came to mind. It also has a name now instead of just OHK mode.
Oh whoops, and it is as of yesterday's patch.
Yeah I went to go finally record the rest of Gate 4, took a break into D, and I noticed when I paused that it said "Achilles". Unless you prefer I call it that, I'll stick to normal conversing of it as OHK, mostly because I pronounce it as "Oak Mode" for laughs.
No, I am not a child what are you talking about?
Post a Comment