Patch Notes (126.96.36.199)
- Dragon Knights will now also be vulnerable to explosive damage when their shield is up at any time. (They didn't have that vulnerability for their final 30% HP)
- Rocketeers now take 1/2x damage from special type. (Changed from 0x)
- Unreal Guy's pitch can now be changed.
- Claire now has a 'look up' frame when holding up.
- More hats.
- More birds! (Oh man, just what we needed!)
- Jerry's hat now displays in his non-X wall cling frame.
- Fixed a 1 pixel off hitbox issue with Jerry and Claire.
- Possible fix for certain maps crashing on lower end machines. (If you had a surface draw error, this update may just fix that for you.)
you have no idea how much claire not having a look up frame bothered me
How bout the issue with some enemies in the tower defense segments becoming invincible/untargetable? I had a lot of mega turrets out when that started becoming an issue.
You have it happen in all/more than one of them of them? I only had it in the Tower map. Though, that could just be a testament to how random it can be.
Had it happen once during the last story map, and once during the first optional map. There was one wave in that optional map with 50+ of the weakest bots, and they all were invincible.
I think there is a bug with the third Nightmare gate boss. It slowly starts to rise through the top of the screen until I can't hit it at all.
You can thank me for nagging Zeph into adding a "look up" frame for Claire. He was opposed to it for some reason.
Speaking of hat related issues, Jerry/Claire lose their hats after the cutscene/boss in the Vault. Re-equipping them doesn't do anything. Maybe said boss took em away cause he decided to be mean?
Look at the description for hats in the menu, any time that either Jeremy or Chao are blocked (for story reasons, and these are typically short moments) the hat will not display.
Having a lot of fun with this game (trying to stay ahead of Raocow so I don't spoil anything by watching), and got to Gate 3 finally. The first boss for that area has probably the strangest hitbox I've ever seen regarding the wings. How is the hitbox for that enemy set up? I swear I've scraped through underneath it when I should have been hit, and I've gotten hit when I swear that I've cleared the gap.
Yeah, bat hitbox is very strange, good i got through that without raging lol
Hated that bat so much. He was worse before the nerf tho!
Aww, the hats are removed when they're blocked?? But I love being silly during serious moments.
A look up frame for Claire and that pixel difference fixed!
Finally, the game is playable, geez.
the look up frame for claire is kinda.. not the right scale?? did you do it yourself?
No, the only editing I did was a tiny bit to the hair and the arm since I just took the shooting upward frame and edited out the Metroid arm.
Post a Comment