Patch Notes (126.96.36.199)
- When losing, you will respawn with 75% of your max HP (rounded to the nearest full heart) instead of 50%. Only if you entered the map with less than 75%.
- Rocketeers no longer have full explosive resist. They now take 1x damage. (Both variants of them) For those who have fought against Rocketeers, rejoice, for they are hard to hit with explosives, but at least you're rewarded for it. :P
- After looking at LPs and gathering feedback, plus other things; some enemies in Gate 2, 3, 4, and 5 have had some HP adjustments. There's quite a few so I won't list them. These adjustments range from (-30 to +30) most that I touched went down a notch.
- You may note that as of this version, the skill and equipment relating to the X-Buster have changed values. These provide the same bonuses as before, but the base charge time (with no skill/equipment benefits) has been reduced from 45 to 40 frames.
- After completing Gate 1, the teleport menu will have a notice when highlighting it in the pause menu that should help players better understand when it's available.
- A few minor level edits for Gate C, Mountain Temple, and some Gate 4 areas.
- Fixed an Assist Mode item grabbing exploit. (Thanks to this guy for being a cheater and finding this.)
- Fixed a bug where the player could unlock the MMX ability set before finishing Gate 4.
- And of course, you know what else was added somewhere in the world. I'll give you a hint, it has wings.
You added Rainbow Dash flying around in the background? Or more dragons...
How bout adding a way to access debug mode, like the reward for S-ranking DT1? Perhaps a new code appears for 100%ing OHKO nightmare mode.
Hm, I can't open it. It just loads forever, while my .4 version is still working.
And speaking of .4, I found a bug in it. While doing the tag-team section in the Fire Temple of Gate 6, I teleported out after finishing it. While doing cleanup elsewhere, I noticed the Tag-team window thing was still there. The moment I tried to switch from Claire to Jerry, the game crashed.
I went back to try and replicate it, and did so easily. I don't know if this exists elsewhere, though.
Ah, I know why that's happening. That's a very new bug.
Also, if you saved after that bug, just enter the fire temple and it'll go away.
I did save after the bug, but it ended after the game crash. So at worst I think quitting the game is all you need.
I managed to possibly find another bug, maybe.
Optional Tower Defense 2, the tower, the trucks didn't like dying on wave (8?). In one run, I lost 3 base health because they were invincible (hp bar visually at max) then the next run I only lost 1. I'm not sure if its because I built 16 Megas, or something else.
PS. Wow that was a hard one...
ZephyrBurst i was playing the game up until gate 4, quit the game, and the next day my save file was Gone. However the DT3data.dst was still there, but my configuration was back to the default. do you think there is any possibility to get my save back?
I had that invincible Tower defense bot issue happen as well, probably had one too many Mega towers out...
I'm not entirely sure why that happens, but I have theories, which I'm going to test sometime, because if my theories are true, I know how to fix them.
Mostly, yay for debugging tools.
i probably should have updated earlier, rocketeers being immune to bombs was the worst thing ever
Next update, they're also getting bumped to 1/2x resist to special type instead of the 0x they have now. They're hard enough even without all the resists they had.
I actually feel their difficulty is fine as is -- but when it's mixed with healers it pretty much becomes the worst thing ever.
Yeah wow... That is a huge game changer. 1/2x Special makes attack options much less limited. Especially with the healers.
Finally beat the game! Wow... That last boss has got to be my favorite, and the final stretch amazing. Unfortunate that the previous boss was my least favorite. Really balanced itself out there.
Yeah, the fight before the final boss is a thing that most hate. Which is kinda what I was going for, mostly.
Even with that in mind, I have made the masochistic decision to do a OHK run...
May The Darkness have mercy on my soul...
Post a Comment